- Challenge Information
Dates available between March - October 2024 - Weekdays only
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival, you’ll be welcomed by the team before being briefed ready for your flight.
Then it’ll be time to get strapped in ready for your flight. Before you know it, you’ll have taken to the skies for your unforgettable wing walk. Brace yourself as your pilot goes through the motions with a series of climbs, banks and dives.
Your booking is valid for 12 months from the date full payment is received.
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age:18
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 14 Stones
- Maximum waist measurement (including clothing): 40 inches (102cm)
- Participants must be able to climb unassisted to the top of the aircraft
- Participants must meet all of the health requirements (epilepsy, previous head injury, fainting, fits, any disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, weakness or dislocation of any limb, weakness or injury of the neck, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction)
- Spectators are welcome. Please mention when making your booking if you intend to have more than 10 spectators
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the season ( from March to October )
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You can expect to be at the venue for at least 3 hours, your flight will last 8 to 10 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centre holds public liability insurance. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included.
How it works
On payment of the deposit we will contact your chosen charity to let them know you are supporting them.
Once you have raised the minimum donation the charity will cover the cost of the challenge, which is £400.00 and keep the remaining donation to benefit their charity.
When you select the fundraising funding option you agree to raise the minimum of £800 per person in sponsorship for your charity. You agree to send sponsorship money to the charity as they raise it. 100% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity no later than eight weeks prior to the challenge. We then invoice the charity for the £400 cost per person, this means that the charity receives a minimum of £400 per person in profit from each challenger.
- What's Included