- Challenge Information
The Lakes 5 Peaks Challenge
The trek takes us from Langdale into the breathtaking surrounding valleys of Great Langdale and Upper Eskdale. The challenge is to reach 5 summits ascending over 5000 feet within 12 hours.
Minimum group booking of 8 participants, £75 per person (£600 total) deposit of £300 required to secure requested booking and balance payable 6 weeks before the event.
- Briefing then Trek starts with the first section to summit Crinkle Crags (815m)
- 2nd summit Bow Fell (902m) completed before Lunch
- 3rd summit Esk Pike (885m)
- 4th summit Great End (910m)
- 5th summit The highest point in England Scafell Pike (978m)
- Descending back to Langdale as the sun starts to sets, enjoying the amazing views
- Arrive Langdale to celebrate and depart.
- What's Included
What's Included - First aid trained mountain leaders - GPS and radio communications for added safety up the mountains