- Challenge Information
The Lakes Biggest and Longest
Group booking for 14 Participants only.
Available dates between May - September .. contact us to discuss availability.
Cost on self funded option, £4900 for group of 14 (£350 per person). 50% deposit (£2450) required to secure booking followed by £2450 balance payable 6 weeks prior to challenge.
The Lakes Biggest Longest challenge is almost a complete crossing of the Lake District National Park from South to North. It involves canoeing, cycling and walking.
Along the route you will canoe Windermere, England’s longest lake and summit the countries highest peak, Scafell Pike.
Brief route plan
Canoe Windermere - Ambleside
Cycle Ambleside - Old Dungeon Gill, Langdale
Walking Langdale - Scafell Pike
Cycle from Seathwaite - Derwent Water
Canoes Derwent Water - Bassenthwaite Lake
71km total travelled
Approx. complete time is 24 hours
- What's Included
- Transport from within the Lake District to the start of the challenge
- Equipment such as Canoes, Paddles, Buoyancy Aids, Helmets, Mountain Bikes etc. for use during the challenge
- Qualified instructors to lead you throughout the challenge
- Support crew
- Refreshments along the way
- Transport back to your accommodation within the Lake District after the challenge
- Qualified guides
- Challenge photos
- Completion certificate
- Own personal clothing
- Suitable footwear
- Waterproof clothing